The following policies apply to the customers of iKite Canada and anyone who is using this website. If you continue using this website you are agreeing with the policies listed here. Please read carefully, if you have any questions or concerns, please contact us right away!
All prices are payable in Canadian Dollars.
ACCEPTED METHODS of PAYMENT: All major credit cards through PayPal (Visa, Master Card, American Express and etc.)
CREDIT CARD CHARGES: Your credit card will be charged when you place your order. If we are not able to fulfill your order for any reason your credit card will be refunded.
REFUNDS (if applicable): Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval of your refund. If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment within a certain amount of days. PayPal fees from the original transaction will not be refunded.
Return, Refund & Exchange Policy
We take special care to be sure that every item is in excellent condition and that we are shipping the correct item. When you receive your order, please take a moment to check your item. If there is an error in your order, please contact us at email@example.com within 14 days from the day of delivery to exchange your unused item. If you are simply not satisfied with your purchase for any reason, you may also return any brand new and unused items in original condition and packaging for an exchange or store credit subject to the terms below:
- A Return Merchandise Authorization Number (RMA#) is required for EVERY return, refund or exchange. If you would like to exchange your merchandise within 14 days of original purchase, please contact us for a RMA#.
- All Items purchased “On Sale” or purchased at a discounted price, are at final sale. We may decide to approve that these items be returned for store credit only.
- All gift certificate sales are final and non-refundable. However, they may be redeemed for their full paid cash value in store merchandise or lessons during 6 month from purchase date. All lesson sales are final, non-refundable and non-transferable.
- Refunds will not be issued on used products of any kind, lessons and tour deposits.
- Merchandise must be returned in the same manner and condition in which it was originally shipped. If you received it in a box, it must be returned to us in a box. We are not responsible for damage to items being returned to us.
- IKite Canada is not responsible for return shipping charges and cannot be responsible for packages sent without Delivery Confirmation and RMA#.
Merchandise received by IKite Canada Inc. without a Return Merchandise Authorization Number (RMA#), or not meeting any other of the criteria above, will not be processed as a return and will not be returned to the sender. Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org within the 14 days of receiving your order and we will email you your RMA# with return instruction. We can only accept items for return that you stated in your request for an RMA#. We will not be able to process any extra items for return unless you have received prior approval.
All returns are subject to inspection.
iKite Canada Inc.
109 White Beach Crescent,
Maple, ON L6A0R2
IKite Canada is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
IKite Canada may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from Mar 1, 2015.
What we collect
We may collect the following information:
- First and last name
- Contact information including email address and phone number
- Demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests
- Other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
- Billing and Shipping Addresses
- Credit Card Information
In addition we also collect information on your IP address, browser type, and Refer URL data. We use this data to prevent hacking attempts, to help us know what web browsers people are using and find out where our visitors are coming from so that we can improve our service.
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping (except Credit Card information)
- We may use the information to improve our products and services.
- We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail. We may use the information to customize the website according to your interests.
Security and storage
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorized access or disclosure we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
This information is encrypted using a Secure Sockets Layer before it is transmitted over a web server. We do not store your Credit Card data.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer’s hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyse data about web page traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Controlling your personal information
You may choose to restrict the use of your personal information by writing to or emailing us at email@example.com.
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen.
You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998. A small fee will be payable. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please email us as soon as possible at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.